Thursday, October 29, 2009

DIALOG

This project was titled, "Dialog." The object was to create two spaces that "relate to one another in a mutually supportive way," using 12 pieces of 4"x6" bristol board and 12 skewers. We were limited to only making one fold with each piece of bristol board.

My first idea was to use parallels, but the result was a little bland.



In my next model, I made two spaces that were more defined.




I was then given the suggestion that the spaces would more clearly be defined if the model was turned upside down.



After yet another critique, I was advised that if two skewers were place in the middle, it would break up and define the space even more. Below is my final model.


PARTI


ORTHOGRAPHIC

PLAN


SECTION


FRONT ELEVATION


RIGHT ELEVATION







No comments:

Post a Comment