Wednesday, April 21, 2010

CLUE ONE: STORYTELLING IN PERSPECTIVE

The caf.... Not even sure how I feel about this place. Sometimes eating a blueberry bagel and a slice of pepperoni pizza everyday can get old, not to mention unhealthy. But I know I will miss this smelly little place as soon as I have to prepare my own set of meals next year.

Oh the people that you see at coffeeology. Just as I packed my bags to go, a man dressed in the most gaudy attire on stilts came to grab a cup of joe himself.


In both drawings I wanted to try new things. Number one: not using a straightedge. I have an incredibly unsteady hand and a straightedge has become my crutch. (Although I did cheat a bit in the first drawing, but decided to toss the straightedge aside a few minutes later.) Number two: drawing people. Clearly I still need help in this area and I wish in the bottom drawing the composition would be more clear and the writing larger as you can barely see it once it has been scanned.


No comments:

Post a Comment