Thursday, April 29, 2010

CLUE SIX: REDESIGN THE CAR & CLUE SEVEN: MORE STYLE

Other than myself, if you spot another Buick Skylark on the open roads, the driver is almost always an elderly person. Seeing as this was my brother's car first, (who purchased it from an elderly woman) he thought it would be fitting to name her Beatrice. Beatrice has won the hearts of many despite her few rough days when the windows won't work, or the CD player randomly ejects a CD to the backseat while driving, or the left flicker clicks 2,000 times faster than the right. But that's what makes Beatrice, Beatrice. I thought what better way to enhance beatrice than adding a wheelchair side car which people can enjoy at any stage of life.

I knew watercolors would give me trouble, but yet I seem to always turn to them. I guess I am scared to use a lot of color, and so I had to go over this a few times with watercolor to make it stand out. It was still hard for me to capture light and dark areas of the car so I went back with a color pencil in some parts to add more depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment